11 Tips to Stop Hair loss and Grow your Hair
1. Do a head massage. Getting a regular head massage increases the blood supply to the hair follicles in your scalp. As a result there is an increase in the supply of nutrients to your scalp leaving it conditioned and the hair roots strengthened.
2. Use coconut oil. Coconut oil great for retaining hair moisture and preventing scalp infections.
3. Extra virgin olive oil is great for hair growth.
4. Rosemary oil helps your hair grow as it stimulates the hair roots and increases blood supply.
5. Eat well. Especially foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids like walnuts, sardines and soya beans (soybeans).
Also eat beef, spinach, carrots, eggs and sweet potatoes.
6. Amla or Indian gooseberry is a hair growing herb rich in vitamin c and iron.
7. Avoid stress.
8. Avoid harsh chemicals, tight styles, using rubber bands on your hair, and excessive use of heat styling tools.
9. Take some time to wear hairstyles that protect your hair.
10. Protect your hair from chlorine, while swimming. Wear a good swim cap.
11.Stay off smoking.