Akonmi Hunter Canvas
The Akonmi collection was inspired by the heavy rains in Nigeria and how they displace a large number of families annually. The design includes little droplets of rain falling down on aluminum roof tops as you can see in the zig zag pattern. The solid diagonals reflect a stream of water flowing through the neighborhoods.
• Breathable and moisture wicking lining
• Fashionable, comfortable and convenient
• Light weight, split sole design
• Stylish reusable carrying pouch with Ankara fabric bottom
• Tapered back for superior comfort
• Machine washable: cold water, delicate cycle, and air dry
• Designed by African designers
Thando Shoes is Africa’s first foldable ballerina flat that is fashionable, comfortable and so convenient that they can fold up and fit inside a small handbag, office drawer or the glove compartment of a car.
The split sole doesn’t just allow the shoe to bend but it creates two points for energy to be expelled in your walking and running motion. Most shoes have a one piece outsole that is stiff and locks up your foot.