How to make Bambara Beans Salad 🇬🇭
PREP TIME: 12 HOURS
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
1 cup bambara beans
1 medium green bell pepper
1 small red onion
8 red cherry tomatoes
½ cup sweet corn
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
A handful of arugula leaves
1/2 tsp Salt
– Wash and soak bambara beans overnight.
– Rinse and boil with 1 ½ litres of water on a high heat and until cooked through for an hour.
– Drain the water and let cool off.
– Slice green bell pepper, onion and slice cherry tomatoes into halves and add them to the beans.
– Add sweet corn and set aside.
– Pour olive oil into a small bowl, add ground black pepper, salt, honey, lemon juice and whisk till mixed
– Drizzle the dressing over the beans , add chopped parsley and mix together.
– Place arugula leaves in a serving bowl and pour the beans mixture over.
-Bambara beans salad ready to serve.